Locating the best daycare for your child can feel like locating a needle in a haystack. All daycares claim to be great places and boast about how great they are at your initial walk-through but seem to under deliver what they promise after your child start attending. Listed below are things to look for in a good Canonsburg-PA Daycare!
Most parents will contact 5 or 6 places and visit a few before selecting the one they feel comfortable with. Importantly, choosing a Canonsburg-PA daycare or preschools the is the right fit for my family is crucial.
Here are 5 key signs of a good Canonsburg-PA daycare:
- A Low Teacher/Child Ratio — The most important aspect when considering childcare for your infant or toddler is that age 0–3 are the absolute most important developmental years of your child’s life. If your child receives proper care during these years, he or she will avoid physical, mental and emotional obstacles in the years to come. Regrettably, many daycares for infants and toddlers have such an uneven ratio that it is impossible for them to give any child the care they need to thrive.
- Healthy Meals & Snacks — What your child eats is just as important as them receiving proper care and attention. Choosing a daycare that provides them with healthy food and snack will allow your child to continue tp develop healthy. Also, many daycares serve unhealthy food loaded with sugar to reduce costs. But some Canonsburg-PA daycares allow you to bring your own meals, snacks and drinks for your child if you desire to.
- Is Your Canonsburg-PA daycare truly a school where your children are learning, or is it simply an expensive babysitter? Just because the word “school” is in the name of your daycare, doesn’t mean they are actually teaching your child anything. Any good Canonsburg-PA daycare won’t mind you speaking with the teachers and asking what your child is learning.
- Providing Enough Daily exercise — the best Canonsburg-PA daycares know that exercise in children results in more attentive, better behaved and less hyper children. The best schools will provide outdoor physical activities a few times a day depending on the activities they have scheduled for the day.
- Positive Discipline — Every school has their own individual philosophy on how they handle kids who misbehave. The best Canonsburg-PA schools will discipline out of love and respect and will never use inappropriate language with your child.
With so many Canonsburg-PA daycare available, it’s extremely important to choose one that is established and that is locally owned and operated! The best choice is Bubbles Bears To Books, they are locally owned and provide highest level of care for children of all ages. In addition, they provide healthy nutrition, exercise, and treat you and your children with respect. Contact Bubbles Bears To Books at 724-746-3994 or www.bubblesbearstobooks.com